Ford DIY Plug & Play Audio Harness
Sale Sold out
Regular price $80.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Harnesses generally ship within 2-3 business days, but we can no longer guarantee this due to high demand. Thank you for your patience. We know you'll love your harness!
Save some money and make your own harness!
This harness contains the T-Connector for the Audio Control Module on many modern Ford vehicles along with all 8 speaker wires in a loop. Wires are provided for a turn-on signal (when available), constant power, and ground.
Splice into the loops to add a subwoofer, Cut the loop in the middle to add an amplifier for the speakers.
- 2021-2022 Ford Bronco (Base Audio System) NO TURN ON SIGNAL
- 2021-2022 Ford Bronco Sport (Base Audio System) NO TURN ON SIGNAL
- 2022 Ford Maverick (Base Audio System)
- 2021-2023 Ford E350/E450 (All Variants)
- 2020-2022 Ford Escape (6 Speaker System)
- 2022-2023 Ford Expedition (6 Speaker System)
- 2020-2023 Ford Explorer (4 Speaker and 6 Speaker Systems without Emergency Call)
- 2021-2023 Ford F-150 (4, 5, 6, and 7 Speaker Systems)
- 2020-2023 Ford F-250 (Base Audio System)
- 2020-2023 Ford F-350 (4, 5, 6, and 7 Speaker Systems)
- 2020-2023 Ford F-450 (4, 5, 6, and 7 Speaker Systems)
- 2021-2023 Mustang Mach-e (6 Speaker System)
- 2020-2023 Ford Transit (All Variants)
- 2022-2023 Ford e-Transit (All Variants)
- 2019-2022 Ford Transit Connect (All Variants)
- 2020-2023 Lincoln Aviator (10 Speaker System without Emergency Call)
Constant power and ground wires are for the hookup of a device that pulls less than 2A total. Adding a heavier load to these wires will potentially overload the factory ACM power circuit.
Returns are offered within 30 days of purchase. Shipping is non-refundable and the customer is responsible for return shipping costs.