Ford DIY Plug & Play Audio Harness
Our new standard build time for harnesses is 5 business days. Your harness will ship quicker than this if order volume is low, but we can't guarantee a shipping date. We're a small operation, thank you for your patience. We know you'll love your harness!
Save some money and make your own harness!
This harness contains the T-Connector for the Audio Control Module on many modern Ford vehicles along with all 8 speaker wires in a loop. Wires are provided for a turn-on signal (when available), constant power, and ground.
Splice into the loops to add a subwoofer, Cut the loop in the middle to add an amplifier for the speakers.
- 2021-2022 Ford Bronco (Base Audio System) NO TURN ON SIGNAL
- 2021-2022 Ford Bronco Sport (Base Audio System) NO TURN ON SIGNAL
- 2022 Ford Maverick (Base Audio System)
- 2021-2023 Ford E350/E450 (All Variants)
- 2020-2022 Ford Escape (6 Speaker System)
- 2022-2023 Ford Expedition (6 Speaker System)
- 2020-2023 Ford Explorer (4 Speaker and 6 Speaker Systems without Emergency Call)
- 2021-2023 Ford F-150 (4, 5, 6, and 7 Speaker Systems)
- 2020-2023 Ford F-250 (Base Audio System)
- 2020-2023 Ford F-350 (4, 5, 6, and 7 Speaker Systems)
- 2020-2023 Ford F-450 (4, 5, 6, and 7 Speaker Systems)
- 2021-2023 Mustang Mach-e (6 Speaker System)
- 2020-2023 Ford Transit (All Variants)
- 2022-2023 Ford e-Transit (All Variants)
- 2019-2022 Ford Transit Connect (All Variants)
- 2020-2023 Lincoln Aviator (10 Speaker System without Emergency Call)
Constant power and ground wires are for the hookup of a device that pulls less than 2A total. Adding a heavier load to these wires will potentially overload the factory ACM power circuit.
Returns are offered within 30 days of purchase. Shipping is non-refundable and the customer is responsible for return shipping costs.