Kicker KEY200.4 / Kicker HS8/HS10 Plug & Play Combo Harness
All harnesses on site ship in 1-2 business days.
Plug & Play wiring kit to add both a subwoofer and 4-channel amp without modifying any vehicle wiring. The harness intercepts the High-Level speaker signal from the factory head unit to send to the Kicker KEY200.4 amp, then back to the speakers through the factory wiring. The subwoofer input is picked up from the front speakers before they run through the KEY200.4, so a high-pass filter can be used on the speakers if desired.
Fully Plug & Play Kits
Select your vehicle model and year for a fully plug & play kit that plugs directly into the factory vehicle wiring and your KEY200.4 amp & HS8/HS10 subwoofer. Current compatibility list:
- 2022-2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz (Base Audio System)
- 2021-2022 Ford Bronco (Base Audio System) NO TURN ON SIGNAL
- 2021-2022 Ford Bronco Sport (Base Audio System) NO TURN ON SIGNAL
- 2022 Ford Maverick (Base Audio System)
- 2021-2023 Ford E350/E450 (All Variants)
- 2020-2022 Ford Escape (6 Speaker System)
- 2022-2023 Ford Expedition (6 Speaker System)
- 2020-2023 Ford Explorer (4 Speaker and 6 Speaker Systems without Emergency Call)
- 2021-2023 Ford F-150 (4, 5, 6, and 7 Speaker Systems)
- 2020-2023 Ford F-250 (Base Audio System)
- 2020-2023 Ford F-350 (4, 5, 6, and 7 Speaker Systems)
- 2020-2023 Ford F-450 (4, 5, 6, and 7 Speaker Systems)
- 2021-2023 Mustang Mach-e (6 Speaker System)
- 2020-2023 Ford Transit (All Variants)
- 2022-2023 Ford e-Transit (All Variants)
- 2019-2022 Ford Transit Connect (All Variants)
- 2020-2023 Lincoln Aviator (10 Speaker System without Emergency Call)
Contact us for vehicle models not on the list!
KEY200.4 Installation Location Options
Choose your installation location here. All harnesses are sized based on your install location, so be sure to choose correctly.
Subwoofer Harness Length
The subwoofer portion of the harness is not selectable, it is long enough to reach the rear seat area and cargo area on all options. When the 6' KEY harness option is chosen, the subwoofer harness is 20'. When the 20' KEY harness option is chosen, the subwoofer harness is 6'.
Install Kit Options
The amp and subwoofer must be powered directly from the battery or a portion of the power distribution system. The current draw is too high to power off an existing circuit in the vehicle.
The base harness comes with (2) 12" pigtails for the power and ground wires
(12ga TXL) to the KEY200.4 & the HS8/HS10. Choose this option when you have your own power and ground wiring and all fuses and terminals needed for the installation.
Budget Install Kit
The budget install kit option gives you everything you'll need for your installation, for you to install yourself. This option includes a power wire sized based on your vehicle and install location, a 3' ground wire
(12ga TXL), a fuse holder and fuse, and ring terminals (for both Kicker units). Everything is shipped loose for you to install in the vehicle.
Premium Install Kit
The premium install kit option gives you everything you'll need with a pre-installed waterproof fuse and ring terminals for attachment to the battery and chassis. This option includes a power wire sized based on your vehicle and install location, and 3' ground wire
(12ga TXL) in nylon-braided sleeving
(for both Kicker units). No extra work is required beyond routing the wires and attaching them to the battery and chassis.
Speaker Leads - 18ga Cross-Link TXL Automotive Wire
Power/Ground Leads - 12ga Cross-Link TXL Automotive Wire
We offer free returns within 30 days of purchase. You can return your product for a replacement product or a refund to the original payment method.